- The Company establishes the stipulations pertaining to the handling of personal information and implements a variety of security measures, to prevent issues such as illegal access, loss or leakage of information and to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Personal information, which the Company collects, will be stored and managed by the Company. The information collected is used for the following purposes, aside from the cases which are agreed by you or exceptionally allowed by the law:
- To send periodic news emails for the subscribers.
- To respond to questions and inquiries.
- For research and development of products and services, or organizing events.
- For the announcement, provision and management of services and products.
- For the announcement and management of events, exhibitions, and seminars.
- For any other business related to the operations described in the above items.
- The Company does not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent. The Company may disclose your information when legally required to by law from organizations such as courts, government committees, or supervisory agencies.
- The Company may share and/or use personal information acquired by the Company to the extent outlined below:
- Personal information the Company may share: name, company information (such as name of the company, job-title, address, telephone number, fax number), address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address.
- Whom the Company shares information with: the Company’s group companies, such as Takram Ltd., and other parent/subsidiary companies meaning of which are defined in the related laws and regulations, which may be founded in the future.
- Purpose of sharing the information: in order for the Company and its group companies to accomplish the purpose stated in Section 3.
- Administration of personal information is governed by the Company.
- You may instruct the Company, at any time, to provide, correct, add, delete, withhold, opt-out or to notify the purpose of use of your personal information held by the Company. After confirming that the instruction was given by the owner of personal information or their legal representative, the Company will respond in a timely manner in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- If you wish the Company to disclose your personal information in accordance with Section 5 or give the Company suggestions regarding the handling of your personal information, you may contact the Company through [email@example.com].
- Personal information the Company collects may be moved to, used and stored in countries outside your residence or national origin.
Last updated on 31st March, 2016