The design engineer/designer/engineer at Takram works in tandem with creative leads on the practical side of projects in a wide range of areas. We welcome those who can communicate positively, find enjoyment and fun in work, can think on their own, produce, and tirelessly seek personal growth. By experiencing the various stages of projects that turn 0 into 1, from software to hardware and service, you will aim to grow as a core member in producing innovation.
- Expertise and experience in more than one of the following skills.
- Conversational level Japanese
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
- UI/UX: Hands-on experience in Web, Android, or iOS. Hands-on experience in screen design and screen transition design. Skills in graphic design.
- Visual Design: Hands-on experience in graphic design and motion graphics.
- Service Design: Hands-on experience in service design. Understanding of design thinking.
- Brand Communication: Hands-on experience or ability to produce in branding, communication, marketing, and advertisement.
- Business Strategy: Hands-on experience in business start-ups and strategic planning. Ability to produce, or sympathy and passion for technology and creative.
- Software Engineering: Hands-on experience of development and skills of design in front-end or back-end
- Other: Hands-on experience in engineering or design fields not listed above.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
Full-time or contract
Shall be determined based upon applicant’s experience and skills.
Applications can be submitted at any time.
Please let us have all the information, it helps us figure out who would be good to work with. After completing this form, please click “Preview before submission” button.
You are about to send your application. Please confirm before you hit the “Submit” button.
Your application has been successfully submitted!
Thank you for your interest in our company.